The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

It does look like an eagle at the 12th fret.

I couldn’t find it, but perhaps it’s something like the Tim Armstrong Hellcat 12-string or the Avril Lavigne.

2 hours ago, Craig Sawyers said:

Lockdown is clearly having an effect on 82 year old Sir Anthony :frantic:

Actually, that’s a couple years old.  I want to say it was shortly after Westworld season 1 wrapped.

There were some pretty major protests in Ohio over the state being locked down due to Covid19.  Some protesters stayed in their cars and honked their horns.  Other got out and didn't exactly engage in social distancing.  The "Proud Boys" blocked the intersection to a hospital.  One photo of said protests got the PhotoshopBattles remix:

fH2QCiJ.jpg

Li8wx0a.jpg

7gCJpsY.jpg

rteXfdC.jpg

DhOxJcb.png

tziI9u9.jpg

nf1gbfF.jpg

RtLJpCW.jpg

IOLjKcL.jpg

g1O9ai8.png

MmlwY6m.jpg

JZLEXci.jpg

aMtbirh.jpg

UZi0jyp.png

FR6my2Z.jpg

ivTLQTS.png

• Sad 1

The more you spread this stuff about Biden being a senile rapist, the more you help Trump. It's as simple as that. Do you really want to score points against the Democratic party and the putative nominee so badly that it can justify assisting the worst president in our history to maintain control over the country?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Maybe it’s time for an additional party, but how often has any party ran an incredible candidate? It’s always a comparative decision. I’d love another FDR or Lincoln. Others Eisenhower or Reagan. They’re all far from perfection. While there would likely be other improvements with a contending third or fourth party, that unlikely would be one of them. And false equalizations are the worse, juvenile lie. Hell, parties count on the masses spreading the blame around, instead of targeting the cause. I’m all for finding humor everywhere, but false equalizations and generic generalizations, coupled with distant, indifferent mocking, leads exactly where? 
I mean what a ridiculous, cowardly choice Binden is? Christ, I want to stop calling myself a Democratic over it. I don’t think he’s a disaster, but even if he was, all disasters aren’t remotely equal. Do we really have the luxury of pretending so? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I happen to live in a country where we have five candidates. All suck. No exception. Nowadays politicians are in it for the money, or the power, or the relevance, who knows, but none happens to be there for the common profit. It feels as though the guys who are really pulling the threads pay for such incompetent people to be in the race.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ric was more articulate than my snap post last night. I was phone and text banking for Bernie before and after super Tuesday, and my daughter poured her while being into working for him. I join in your frustration that Bernie's supporters failed him by not voting in huge numbers and that people in this party/country chickened out after starting with the most amazing group of candidates ever assembled. But Biden pulled ahead and then the pandemic sealed our fate with him as the last man standing. Maybe that sucks, but it's reality and the GOP alternative is completely unacceptable.

The larger part of the trigger for my post last night was your FB posts pounding the drum against Biden, saying Bernie is the only option, and claiming defeat without him. I don't buy that on substance, but everybody who does will help reelect Trump by failing to participate positively in the election and failing to vote in November. I wish you would change your mind, but I figured your FB page is up to you. The Slow Forum is a refuge --thanks largely to you, Knucks -- so I'll shut up and let you get back to it.