The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

On 1/30/2021 at 5:51 PM, Knuckledragger said:

but he regularly goes into all sorts of kooky shit that I have great trouble stomaching.

13 hours ago, blessingx said:

this is the first time I've seen them go three minutes straight without spiraling out to kookyland, as you mentioned.

Steve Bannon Is Behind Bogus Study That China Created COVID

How Steve Bannon and a Chinese Billionaire Created a Right-Wing Coronavirus Media Sensation

• Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

A friend of mine posted this:

I only listened to his show once while driving a car from auction to a dealership I was working at. He was really upset because Australia had just put out a government issued pamphlet on safety guidelines for prostitutes. He REALLY blew a gasket when he got to the part about inspecting men's genitals for cleanliness or any other "problems" before engaging in any sort of sexual activity. They suggested that if necessary, use a torch to make sure everything is sanitary. Of course, in Australia, "Torch" is the word they use for "Flashlight". I know this. However, nobody told poor Rush that, so he's screaming in horror that if a hooker didn't think a guy's junk was clean enough, the Australian government wanted them to burn it off with a Blowtorch. I was laughing so hard I had to pull over. He must have gone on about it for 5 minutes before going to commercial. When he came back, he had to tell the audience that his producers had to explain to him what "torch" meant in Australia.

• Haha 4

My Mom grew up in Hollywood and went to Hollywood High School.

When she and her sister were walking home from school one day, Gable was sitting in his Auburn Cord at the Goodyear store.

My Aunt shouted "Hey Clark!" to which he turned and replied,..

"Well, hello girls." 

My Mom and Aunt screamed all the way home!

Her stories alway made me feel connected to those days and I love that imagined kingdom (in b&w though).

Edited by ironbut
  • Like 8