The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

This is going to exceed the attention span of ...nearly everyone.

I watched it tonight.  I found to be utterly fascinating.  It starts with the '08 housing crash, the birth of crypto and the "rise" of NFTs.  It confirms many of my prejudices and biases, but also covers a lot of areas where I frankly I had no fricken clue.  YouTube really is the best worst thing ever.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

image0-13.jpg

That reminds me of a joke. One that goes back to the dimly recalled telegraph office.

German shepherd walks into the telegraph office, puts its paws on the counter and says "woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof". The teller says "That is only nine woofs. You realize you can have a tenth woof for the same price" The dog replies "But then it wouldn't make sense"

• Haha 5

On 1/24/2022 at 12:57 AM, Knuckledragger said:

This is going to exceed the attention span of ...nearly everyone.

I watched it tonight.  I found to be utterly fascinating.  It starts with the '08 housing crash, the birth of crypto and the "rise" of NFTs.  It confirms many of my prejudices and biases, but also covers a lot of areas where I frankly I had no fricken clue.  YouTube really is the best worst thing ever.

I find the web 3.0 stuff a bit disturbing.

Reality will bitch slap these guys sooner or later.

You heard the latest? In the Commons, BJ accused Kier Starmer of failing to take action to bring child and vulnerable adult abuser Jimmy Saville to justice.

As a direct consequence of this, the head of Downing Street Policy Munira Mirza , and having worked alongside BJ for 14 years, resigned today with a blistering attack on him

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/exclusive-boris-s-policy-chief-quits-over-jimmy-savile-slur

Well that was very interesting - thanks for posting that!

Thinking of Shetland, we are going for a week of guided walking there in April. It The island group is bloody remote. Flight from Heathrow to Glasgow, and then another flight to Shetland.

Reason for April is that it is before midges get going. Summer is the time these blood sucking bastards are a real Deet soaking, mesh mask wearing nightmare.

• Like 1