The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post

Knuckledragger

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Some-Madman-Edited-Wizard-Oz-Alphabetical-Order-I-Can-t-Look-Away-103867.html

"

Sometimes you have to just sit back and appreciate the internet in all of its ludicrous glory. Sure, there will be some of you that think the decision by a deranged editor to slice together all of the dialogue from The Wizard Of Oz in alphabetical order is a giant waste of time, when it actually it should be celebrated for being so hugely superfluous but still finding an audience on the world wide web. The result is also oddly hypnotic. Especially when it gets to actual words..."

Those of you that are looking for a particular highlight to the above video without having to be subjected to watching the gloriously perverted version of The Wizard Of Oz in its full running time should head straight to the 28 minute and two seconds mark for "follow." Or if you’re looking to be instantly heartbroken shimmy on up just 50 seconds later to hear Judy Garland uttering the word "frightened" repeatedly.
  • Like 2

EDIT:  That is surprisingly watchable, in an avant garde/manipulated found art sorta way.  I watched a lot more of it than I thought I would.  Forforforforforforforforforforforforfor...

Is it just me, or is this worst advertisement in the history of advertisements?  The scene where he slumps after he says he can't play, so he draws...what is the appeal in taking lessons from someone with that shitty attitude?

Two or three years ago I took my son to see Clapton and Steve Winwood in Birmingham (UK). Awesome concert.

Apparently Crosby, Stills and Nash asked Steve Winwood to be a band member. But he had other commitments and did not really want to anyway, so Neil Young ended up as second choice.

• Like 1