What are you Smoothifying Now

VPI

• 2 weeks later...

So funny thing.  I'm not trying to turn this mostly dead thread into Knuckles' Tales of Slow Death By Indigestion, buuut....

After my bad experience with the "biohazard" powder, I bought 3 new varieties.  Two organic ones (expensive, from Walmart of all places) and one reasonably priced kind (Aldi's in-house "Millville" brand, marketed toward weight lifting meatheads):

XI9ZoqB.jpg

To say this stuff didn't agree with me would be an understatement on par with "Donald Trump is not up to the job."  I consumed a decent amount last Thursday.  I was still feeling ill on Monday.  The nausea, fatigue and headaches I was experiencing kept returning every day.  I should interject at this point that there's something wrong with me not related to a food allergy ("we've know this for years, Knucks.")  Yesterday, due to the heat, I almost lost consciousness while standing in my upstairs bathroom.  I then had to take a non-optional nap in the middle of the day where I had a hellacious fever dream where an infamous YouTuber named Keemstar (someone I never voluntarily watch) was doing a very loud dance that was making me sick.  I was begging him to stop and a guy I haven't seen since high school nearly 30 years ago was insisting to me that "it wasn't that bad."  I eventually forced myself awake from this nightmare.  I felt kind of weird the  rest of the day.  I haven't exactly felt okay today, but I've been comparatively much better.

So...  smoothies.  I have, uh, 15 lbs of ice cubes that I bought because of that 28 hour power outage I had recently..  I'm determined to use as much of it as possible for smoothies.  I also have (as previously mentioned) a shit-ton of bananas, that don't keep for shit in this weather.

eQPUD4m.jpg

Two bananas, a bit of milk, a bunch of ice and some "Earthly Choice Great Day Goji Cacao Superfood Blend" powder.  I didn't pick the name.  Full of nut and twigs (or so it tasted).  Actually quite good.  

QIm9i5W.jpgy.

As above, but with "Better Body Foods Organic Cacao Powder."  Also very good.  Chocolatey and rich.  A little bit of this powder goes a long way.  As a bonus, neither of the above put me on a 5 day bender of nausea or prompted me to nearly lose consciousness.   So I've got that going for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a one smoothie has come even close to killing me, and I still never make them.  Your stubborn devotion to blending overripe bananas with potentially-lethal mystery powders is noble and insane, knucks.

Edited by Sherwood
  • Like 1