Fuck, it's hot

Dusty Chalk

You beat me to it Jacob!

Oddly enough, I walked outside today here in MA.  Must have been close to 100.  But it was actually slightly more comfy than some other days because the humidity wasn't as high.

But....I did still say something to the effect of "Fuck, it's hot!"

Oh, and I left one out -- I fully expected it to be too hot for my very clingy kitty to cuddle -- you know, because of his fur coat? -- nuh-uh, we just spent a good 15 minutes with him laying on my chest.  I had to evict him, he didn't evict himself.

(Best discovery ever?  Carnot cycle.)

It's pretty nice here, high of 87 today.   :)

I think we got up to 65 today.

Fuck you both.  :)

Funny thing about San Francisco -- it's on the same Latitude as DC.  The difference is, DC is a drained swamp, San Francisco is a bay.  Go to the other side of the mountains, and it's a desert (only one es this time), but the Pacific ocean keeps it temperate.  For some reason, the Atlantic sucks at keeping even Annapolis similarly temperate.  Fuck you, Atlantic Ocean.  Fuck you, you useless body of water you.

~95 + humidity feels terrible for me.   I've been in the D.C. area basically my entire life and I seemingly can't stand the few days of high 90s during the summer.

Rain is coming tomorrow though.  So it'll be ~85 by Sunday.  But after the rain?  Hopefully it doesn't go up into the 95 again like this past week.

My Texan friends during college laughed whenever I mentioned the weather was hot. Blah

Milk was a bad choice

milk_was_a_bad_choice.jpg

s'true what they say about humidity. it was 117 when we were in Vegas, but it honestly felt nice (kind of like standing in front of an open oven nice, but still nice) compared to being in the 90s with high humidity at home in the South.