Cavalli Audio Liquid Lightning

spritzer

9 hours ago, wink said:

Yep, calling you a leftist when the first four letters of his forum name are comm is a give-away........

OK to clarify: I just found this forum. So reading this was quite revealing. I should not have replied knowing it was an old thread. My bad. But was compelled to do so in light of the information presented, and how expensive TOTL (supposed) gear is. BTW the commentary was addressing what Alex Cavalli said, not what Birgir said in response. I guess all the brainiacs here missed that.

My handle is short for "commodity trader". So making a dumbass bullshit proclamation like this sounds like yet another booger eating moron. I think it would be hard to find someone who is more staunchly conservative and knowledgeable about the prevailing socio-political-economic [fiat] system in place. I only come to this forum because hands down the folks here (mostly) are the most technically knowledgeable there are to be found, i.e. Birgir and Kevin Gilmore etc. SO from now on lurking only, no commenting at all. I really have nothing to add of substance anyway. Accept my sincerest apologies for invading the holy space occupied by you oh so important dipshits. So wink, fuck you.

I understood that you were praising Birgir and attacking some douche who was on this forum for a hot minute five years ago. I don't think anyone attacked you at all -- at least not a true Head-case bitch slap -- and Wink just makes bad jokes. Stick to pork belly futures because you obviously can't hack it here. 

• Like 3

Wow shades of Pirate 4X4 and Competition Diesel! Sweet. Those two aforementioned are infamous for guys putting newcomers and idiots in their place. Of course I can hack it here. Unfortunately I kinda screwed the pooch with the first reply, and it was on a dead and buried thread so I should have known better. . Oh well. And besides I am not technically near as knowledgeable as most here so will just be lurking. Much to learn. Carry on.

On 7/1/2018 at 1:15 PM, commtrd said:

Saying you do this to many companies does not make it the right thing to do. If you're truly attempting to help, why not contact the manufacturer directly and offer advice. Your sense of truth and professionalism is a bit skewed spritzer. I mean common man, who the hell opens up an amp and posts what you post. You spent a month of your life talking about this minor project in open forum in an attempt to come across as some self proclaimed expert and at the same time attempt to discredit the manufacturer, you said it yourself in the first post. So you swapped a few parts in an existing amp- Your'e a damn hero man!

I take it you could care less if others are hurt in the process. It's all about you anyway, isn't it?

Man you are ate the fuck up. So it's OK if Cavalli sells shit for big bucks and you are OK with that? These knowledgeable guys are doing us a FAVOR. Yep that's it: Another confirmed leftist bugger-eating-moron.

OK, .... So where does the original quote end, and your reply begin....?

On 7/1/2018 at 1:15 PM, commtrd said:

OK to clarify: I just found this forum. So reading this was quite revealing. I should not have replied knowing it was an old thread. My bad. But was compelled to do so in light of the information presented, and how expensive TOTL (supposed) gear is. BTW the commentary was addressing what Alex Cavalli said, not what Birgir said in response. I guess all the brainiacs here missed that.

My handle is short for "commodity trader". So making a dumbass bullshit proclamation like this sounds like yet another booger eating moron. I think it would be hard to find someone who is more staunchly conservative and knowledgeable about the prevailing socio-political-economic [fiat] system in place. I only come to this forum because hands down the folks here (mostly) are the most technically knowledgeable there are to be found, i.e. Birgir and Kevin Gilmore etc. SO from now on lurking only, no commenting at all. I really have nothing to add of substance anyway. Accept my sincerest apologies for invading the holy space occupied by you oh so important audiophiles. So wink, bless you.

FTFY......:dance:

Edited by wink
  • Haha 1