RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

quite entertaining watching Deepak Chopra teach a theoretical physicist a few

"...by the way, today is the birthday of Einstein, and it just occured to me that we are in room 314, ...3.14 the approximation of pi which is the reverse of infinity..."

"...I think consciousness is non-local .... the field of .... the superposition of possibilities ...", really seems to put the theoretical physicist on the spot, ... almost speechless, and clearly doesn't seem to grasp the ingenuity of Mr. Chopra   ... must look for how Mr. Chopra explains how possibility adheres to additivity and homogenity ...[emoji6]

Either I'm being dense, or you don't get the gist of this thread.

RIP Meadowlark, my favorite Globetrotter. :(

It's good to see that you're still alive after another Santa season, Wayne. I've been waiting to hear some stories of your adventures...

RIP Meadowlark Lemon and Lemmy Kilmister -- one of my earliest memories is -- after my dad took me to a Harlem Globetrotters game -- my dad trying to figure out if I understood it was all staged, that the opposing team was just destined to lose every game.  My dad actually tried to tell this story years later, and I realized the question this time -- of course it was all done for entertainment, but they really were that talented!

• 2 weeks later...