RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

It is with the heaviest of hearts that we announce the passing of our comrade, Eagles founder, Glenn Frey, in New York City on Monday, January 18th, 2016.

Glenn fought a courageous battle for the past several weeks but, sadly, succumbed to complications from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Acute Ulcerative Colitis and Pneumonia.

The Frey family would like to thank everyone who joined Glenn to fight this fight and hoped and prayed for his recovery.

Words can neither describe our sorrow, nor our love and respect for all that he has given to us, his family, the music community & millions of fans worldwide.

Cindy Frey | Taylor Frey | Deacon Frey | Otis Frey
Don Henley | Joe Walsh | Timothy B. Schmit | Bernie Leadon | Irving Azoff

Bloody hell. it just doesn't seem to stop.  I though it was bad when Lemmy went in December - but it hasn't stopped since then.  

Saw Lemmy in Hawkwind at the Newcastle City Hall in 1972 when they played support band for Black Sabbath.  Now THAT was a gig.  Back in my denim, shoulder length hair head banging days.

And still got my Eagles black vinyl on the shelf - that is going to get listened too again.