RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

What the hell is going on in Florida recently? This is madness. 20+ dead?

I'm fine with sane people being able to own firearms, but we as a country need to be far more vigilant about keeping them out of the hands of people with mental illness.

EDIT: Now they are saying 50+?! Even one is far too many.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by TMoney
  • Like 1

They just passed a new concealed carry law down here. You can walk into any public space packin' now, including schools. I understand that different areas of the country have different regional traditions and ideas, but Jesus H. Christ are you fucking kidding me?

From what I understand of the TX law, an establishment simply needs to post up that no patrons with guns are permitted and they are covered.  The company I work for, as an example, does that at all its facilities.  You're found with a gun or bullet in your vehicle in the parking lot and they can show you your pink slip.

Having said all that, there are a lot of weapons.  I don't have a problem with that per se, but I do with some of the crazy SOB's that have access to them.  It's a tough topic.

HS

That's correct, and I have heard of a few places that will be posting a no guns policy, but the general consensus down here in Inbred Holler is that it's a law passed by Baby Jesus hisself. Those that post 'no guns' may actually lose a lot of business. I hope that is not the case. 

• Like 1