RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

6 hours ago, skullguise said:

RIP to Ken Berry  I have lots of fun memories of F-Troop growing up, watching that with my brothers.....

I was into F Troop as a syndicated rerun. I just learned from the Howard Stern show today that Melody Patterson lied that she was 18 when she got the part as Wrangler Jane. She was only 15 when she started as Ken Berry's love interest. 

• Like 1

I actually don’t remember the show that well.  I was more of a McHale’s Navy and whatever that one was with Jim Nabors.  And The Wild Wild West.  And Ultraman.  And Space 1999.  Some of those purple-haired chicks were hawt!

BTW, did I ever mention...?  I found out CGAW was close to my age (within a year or two), so...wasn't lusting after someone who's ridiculously younger than I was.  Yay me, not a pedophile!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dusty Chalk said:

I actually don’t remember the show that well.  I was more of a McHale’s Navy and whatever that one was with Jim Nabors.  And The Wild Wild West.  And Ultraman.  And Space 1999.  Some of those purple-haired chicks were hawt!

BTW, did I ever mention...?  I found out CGAW was close to my age (within a year or two), so...wasn't lusting after someone who's ridiculously younger than I was.  Yay me, not a pedophile!

Never was much of a Gomer Pyle fan myself, though watched a few.  McHale's Navy, oh yeah....and Wild West too.....

And Space 1999....now THERE come some memories!  I now have that theme song going thru my head.

And Craig, Addams Family and Munsters were right up there with me as well.  I loved Carolyn Jones!  Goth Girl before Goth was Goth.

As for CGAW, Dusty, that's great that she looks younger.....you should find a nice (and non-creepy) way to tell her that!  I hope things are still comfy enough with her.

Edited by skullguise
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So very sad.  RIP...thoughts to the fallen, the families and prayers the lost will be found.

We lived in Jakarta for a year and half in 1997 - 1998 and our first boy was conceived during a dive trip off of Sulawesi...amazing place with 14,000-17,000 islands depending on the tide.  It was also our first evacuation...started burning the malls after high sulfur diesel prices were raised post deal with the IMF.  Lovely people and it was a simpler time before 9/11...

HS

• Like 1