RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

I should have left that out, but it is something Claire and I used to joke about. When he did Sunday night baseball with Jon Miller he had a way of talking about himself a lot, along with a couple of comments he made repeatedly, like focusing on batters' hips as the key to success or explanation for failure. Anyway, an interesting twist is that Joe died on Jon Miller's birthday. Odd coincidence.

3 hours ago, Voltron said:

I should have left that out, but it is something Claire and I used to joke about. When he did Sunday night baseball with Jon Miller he had a way of talking about himself a lot, along with a couple of comments he made repeatedly, like focusing on batters' hips as the key to success or explanation for failure. Anyway, an interesting twist is that Joe died on Jon Miller's birthday. Odd coincidence.

Oh no, you and Claire were not alone in that opinion.  That said, RIP Joe. 

• Like 1

Rhonda Fleming, 'Queen of Technicolor', dies aged 97

“Suddenly my green eyes were green. My red hair was flaming red. My skin was porcelain white,” Fleming remarked in a 1990 interview. “There was suddenly all this attention on how I looked rather than the roles I was playing. I’d been painted into a corner by the studios, who never wanted more from me than my looking good and waltzing through a parade of films like The Redhead and the Cowboy.”
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/17/rhonda-fleming-queen-of-technicolor-in-the-1940s-and-50s-dies-aged-97?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other 

E8F3FF21-1FB7-4BA4-8C22-7BA288957267.jpeg

• Sad 5