RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

Man, RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon.  As someone who watched far more wrestling than I should have in the 80s and 90s (you know, when it was good) I watched him bash his skull against other comically oversized men in spandex briefs in the cartoonish WWF and more "serious" WCW.  The sad thing isn 63 is quite a long lifespan for someone in his line of work.

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

not a good day - RIP to my father-in-law's best friend, Bill. Passed away at 71 shortly upon diagnosis of Stage 4 anaplastic thyroid carcinoma. pretty much a month from first symptoms to hospice. amazing sense of humor, almost as good as my FIL's. was easy to see why they got along so well. 

and a second RIP to Louie Simmons of Westside Barbell. legendary powerlifter, probably the most well known coach of his generation. massive ego and hated many opposing opinions yet had some of the most generous and kind support you could give to thousands of people over 40+ years. https://barbend.com/powerlifter-louie-simmons-obituary/

• Sad 10