RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

Found out on the plane on the way back from the COVID mixer in Boston that my Aunt Sharon Keltner died of a heart attack Thursday night. 

She was probably the nicest person I have ever spent time with in my life and did nothing but give as a life long RN and in retirement feeding the majority of her small town that is primarily comprised of very old farmers with little money. 

Family was planning a joint celebration of her 70th birthday and 50th wedding anniversary for August. 

Time for me start living a healthier lifestyle.  

• Sad 21

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Jeffrey C. Young... my younger brother. He was diagnosed with frontal lobe dementia back in 2018. He had really gone downhill in the last year. Last Thursday, he fell and hit his head and was diagnosed with a subdural hematoma and transferred to Ohio State University Wexner Hospital. Early this week, he developed pneumonia and sepsis, and passed away yesterday.

This is a pic of my brother and my sisters, his wife and my niece, taken in late May when they were visiting him.

image.png.fcde2620629f8b91615d988538d5c18d.png

#fuck dementia

• Sad 25
  • Angry 1