RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

Also Menahem Golan RIP. Producer (and sometimes director) of Franco Zeffirelli's Otello, John Cassavetes's Love Streams, Barbet Schroeder's Barfly, Jean-Luc Godard's King Lear and Robert Altman's Fool For Love...

... and also Cobra, Over the Top, Delta Force, the Death Wish sequels, Missing In Action, Invasion USA, Bloodsport, Bolero, Breakin'/Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo, and my personal favorite Gymkata. That's a resume.

Menahem_Golan_034_edited.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-menahem-golan-dies-producer-movies-20140811-story.html

Edited by blessingx

I've been traveling of late and haven't kept up with this thread... so I just wanted to say thanks for all of the well wishes concerning my aunt.  It was weird not being there for her funeral, but I've since had a chance to talk with her husband and each of my cousins.  They all seem to be managing well.  My mom, not so well... but I just think she's drained from all of the back and forth between Illinois and Colorado during these past 6 months.  I was able to pick her up at O'Hare and have now spent several days with her, so I guess I've been able to play at least a bit role on this end of things.  

About Robin Williams... sigh...

• Like 1