Wmcmanus

RIP someone or another

Fragile and much more Yes queued up as I type.  RIP, Chris.

chris-squire.jpg

Edited by agile_one
  • Like 2

Joe Cocker died last December. The internet causes people to die early and multiple times.

I'd never heard of Sir Nicholas before reading this thread.  But tonight I'll celebrate a great man, who, when faced with a tough situation, did what every human should do and so few seem to do.

RIP Sir Nicholas!

• Like 6

RIP to Irwin Keyes, actor who played many a character and a few main roles.  A cop in The Warriors, a semi-regular on The Jefferson's, Police Squad (one of my favorite lines, "What's a Goonluca?" -- he played Luca, a mob man), Oblivion, Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses, and a LOT more.....

Apparently he suffered from acromegaly, a pituitary gland disorder that causes abnormally large hands/feet/face....

stabler-ken-raiders-smile-number-one-vig

RIP to the Snake, Kenny Stabler.

The guy did as much as anybody to create the Raiders mystique and played in some of the most famous games in NFL History.

I can't say I watch much football anymore after watching the "League of Denial" documentary on concussions, but every now and then it is fun to put on the old NFL Films about the Raiders glory days.

^

Oh, bummer.

Lawrence of Arabia is my favorite movie. RIP Sherif Ali.