RIP someone or another

Wmcmanus

Was asleep.  Awoken by redneck screeching his tires and hitting the guardrail at the bottom of the hill on my street (it's been fly paper for idiot drivers for 75 years now.)  Find out David Bowie is dead.  Bleh.

twIFAQS.gif

I posted this in Slow Forum at least once.  Many years ago, a friend of mine (who is not longer my friend) suggested I might like Bowie.  I said "he's got a lot of albums, where do I start?"  I t went something like: Heroes, Hunky Dory, Low, Lodger, The Man Who Sold The World, Scary Monsters.  

39 minutes ago, Craig Sawyers said:

Listened to Rick Wakeman being interviewed on Radio 4 (UK).  He played keyboards as a session musician on the early Bowie albums, was a lifelong friend and it is clear that he was in total shock.  He knew Bowie was ill, but not to the extent he clearly was.

I heard the same interview on the BBC service bulletin on NPR, indeed seems that he didn't gave too much info about his sickness and the fast demise came as a surprise to many of his friends. Very sad and he will be missed.