RMAF 2013

blessingx

Boy that headphone stand/amp/dac is atrocious.  

Cheers to Todd & Pete at RMAF -- wish I were hanging with you guys, having beers, and maybe watching the Red Sox kick ass!  (Sorry Todd :P ). Toasting you with a Topless Wytch (c/o Mike Sr. I believe) while working in Mayberry.  Cheers!

10233258145_d7ebbb63c6_b.jpg

Edited by Voltron

Woo Audio goes INSANE? http://feedly.com/k/GVJ5tE

The last pic is the first spec sheet I've ever seen that gives a pounds/channel rating.

I mean, I know some manufacturers like to game their specs, but surely no one out there can touch the sheer power of 60 pounds/channel for a headphone amplifier. IS THERE NOTHING MOAR HEAVY OUT THERE?

And what's the conversion to furlongs per fortnight?

I know we're converting between weight efficiency and speed, but some of you math people can figure it out. Handle it!

The last pic is the first spec sheet I've ever seen that gives a pounds/channel rating.

I mean, I know some manufacturers like to game their specs, but surely no one out there can touch the sheer power of 60 pounds/channel for a headphone amplifier. IS THERE NOTHING MOAR HEAVY OUT THERE?

And what's the conversion to furlongs per fortnight?

I know we're converting between weight efficiency and speed, but some of you math people can figure it out. Handle it!

for a second i thought you said pounds per watt, and thats probably next