Florida Gathering 11/16/13 aka Geneapoloza

jp11801

So this is where all the cool people hang out nowadays huh? I really wanted to come tonight guys but just couldn't make it due to work. John are you doing the 11:00 get together at the FB tomorrow still, because I could definitely be there. Take care guys and let me know John, I'm off tomorrow. Gary

So I started SO's birthday thread, and was looking for a pic (that I didn't find), but I found the meet thread from Dec 5, 2009. I saw a pic of most everyone at a Cuban place, and just got some warm fuzzies. I <3 you guys, and like most of the others, I wish I could be there with you all.

**BRENT**

Edit: I realize what I meant to say, from looking at that thread, was how funny it was to me. People still posted meet impressions, of GEAR!, as little as 4 years ago. My, how we've grown.

Edited by MexicanDragon

Gary great to see you, V we are planning to get a mini together soon. Maybe an electrostatic showcase with your two rigs! 

Wow after not hearing an Extreme for a while ( an liking but loving the ones I heard for the most part) I was blown away with Raffy's Extreme and my AT W3000s pairing. Great toe. texture and phenomonal bass.

Edited by jp11801

Gary great to see you, V we are planning to get a mini together soon. Maybe an electrostatic showcase with your two rigs! 

Wow after not hearing an Extreme for a while ( an liking but loving the ones I heard for the most part) I was blown away with Raffy's Extreme and my AT W3000s pairing. Great toe. texture and phenomonal bass.

Loved the toe on the Extreme.

• Like 1