Axpona Chicago 2014: April 25-27

Aura

I was surprised to see today that Axpona is staying in Chicago for another year, this time at the Westin (which is hopefully a hotel upgrade).

Last year John, Marc, Mike, and myself had a hell of a weekend in Chicago (see evidence). I would like to continue this tradition if possible since again, it's an international show that's less than 30 min. from my doorstep. 

I've already seen an email that this year will include a demo rig from German Physiks worth a cool million USD. 

http://www.axpona.com/

Anyone in?

• 4 weeks later...

Question for you veterans, as this will (hopefully) be my first big audio meet/expo and I'm ignorant about various things: if I come with full pockets, can I expect, for example, Madisound to sell off some speaker kits at special Axpona prices?

I'm from Manitoba. We live for bargains.

Edited by acidbasement

I'd shoot any vendors you're interested in an e-mail a few weeks ahead of time to see if they'll be selling any of the demo products. Many do, and at special prices. Salk Audio is one in particular that always seems to unload their gear right at the show. 

• 3 months later...