Your recent music purchases

deepak

• 2 weeks later...

PINK FLOYD - THE WALL 2CD 1994 JUMBO BOX C2K 36183 (lost my 1st copy somehow)

The Hunger Games (soundtrack)

51uSI9COiYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

After watching the movie, I'm definitely ordering this. T Bone did a great job.

Thanks again for your order of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo limited edition set. Unfortunately, we're very sorry to report that our production run has come back with a flaw that we feel is unacceptable, and we need the manufacturer to fix. The manufacturer has informed us that correcting this error will push our shipping date back to the week of April 27th. This is extremely frustrating for us as we're sure it is for you, but we simply cannot let anything ship out that isn't up to our quality standards. We appreciate your patience. Attached are some new photos of the package to tide you over. We're thrilled with how it's turning out, but we need it to be perfect. If you decide you're not content with the additional delay and want a refund of your purchase, please click the customer service link in your original receipt or contact customer service directly and we'll be happy to accommodate.

Again, we apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience,

Null

^^^ I may get the SACD of that, curious as to your thoughts on the music, I've only heard a bit so far.

Thought I report back. This pressing sounds very, very nice. Expect the SACD to also sounds quite good. Plus you don't have to worry about dealing with the scratch this one came with. :(

Thought I report back. This pressing sounds very, very nice. Expect the SACD to also sounds quite good. Plus you don't have to worry about dealing with the scratch this one came with. sad.png

Thanks.....I'll definitely pick the SACD up.....I heard more fo the music, it's good but not quite up to the originals IMO. But it's quite good.....

• 3 weeks later...

71f300Y2FIL.jpg

Hunger Games - Songs from District 12 and Beyond. This is an amazing album. Ignore the movie tie in. It's T Bone Burnett with another soundtrack up there with O Brother

51URcDlEeJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Bonnie Raitt - Slipstream

Bonnie Raitt is as good as she's ever been with this.

Got a $10 Best Buy rewards certificate via email today. So exciting! Yeah...

Thick as a Brick 2 for $9.99... nope, can't use the $10 rewards certificate because it's for an amount greater than what is in my cart. Urgh!!!

Let's try to add something in from the $4.99 bin... nothing on page 1, page 2, etc. Several pages later, there it is! Styx - Grand Illusion. All of a sudden I'm riding shotgun in Dice's baby blue '76 Ford Pinto. We're cruising the backroads of LaSalle County, IL, with the usual Friday night goal of drinking a case of Miller's 7 ounce bottles each. He's got the cooler all iced up in the little trunk, and in no time we're half blasted and pulling over on the side of the road every 15 minutes to piss in the weeds again, and grab 2 more short ones each out of the cooler. Pretty soon we'll be meeting up with Mince and Moose and they'll have some catch up drinking to do.

So Grand Illusion will be rejoining my collection soon, on CD this time. Now what did I do with the 8-track? Good thing it wasn't a $50 rewards certificate, or I'd be shopping for Cheap Trick, Foghat, Foreigner, Boston, etc...

Edited by Wmcmanus

• 2 weeks later...