Your recent music purchases

deepak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A few vinyl purchases before I take a break for a while and enjoy cheap streaming.

Bowie (hits for the kid)

bowie_changed_ziggy_600.jpg

Dylan and The Band (RAW) 

140826_basementtapes.jpg

Tweedy & company (non-hits for the parent)

wilcorare.jpg

Joanna Newsom ('cause that Esmé song)

joanna-newsom-have-one-on-me.jpg

Edited by blessingx
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was wondering if anyone might be able to answer a question for me. Reconciling my recent treasure trove of new music and can't figure out for the life of me if the Living Stereo Sampler (yellow and black one, CD1 in the redbook box set) was released stand-alone in SACD? All my searching foo can't seem to find it. Can anyone help?

Also, I see a new Series 2 big box set. I assume these weren't / won't be released on SACD as well?

Thanks Dusty. I was specifically asking about CD1 in the box set, but I can't find any mention of it so I assume they started with CD2.

61MWHYFK03L.gif

Also the Series 2 set seems erratic on how they organized things. I am not sure if it's worth me buying as there are odd crossovers and nearly empty discs.

Edited by luvdunhill

They will likely have something for Memorial Day, they often tend to run sales for holidays.  I don't get emails from Acoustic Sounds, but do for Elusive & Music Direct; and their sales often mirror each other fairly closely.

10% off (sometimes music & accessories, sometimes all items), plus free shipping over $99, etc.

i used to get all the emails but unsubscribed to get my music addiction in check.

i have an almost complete collection of blue note jazz XRCDs i'd be happy to sell you. they are in great condition. $23/apiece + shipping. pm me thx.

• Like 1