HE90 headband pads

Guss2

A few years ago JMoney Audio was going to produce HE90 headband/earpads in leather but it never came to fruition. Has anyone ever produced these in leather, or does anyone have a source for Sennheiser originals; specifically headband pad? When I checked a couple years ago Sennheiser no longer had these available and it seems JMoney gave up on the project. Sorry if this sounds silly but I've been out of the loop for a while, so any info is appreciated. Gary

Dwight at Senn told me I bought the last ones in Senn USA stock, but that was 6 months ago.  He had to order for another person from Senn Germany. 

You could always DIY your own leather versions.  Reuse the retention rings and foam :)

The stock may have ran out but it should still be available from Senn Germany.  I would check with Dwight Stevenson again.  His number is (860)-434-9190 ext. 136.  He is super helpful and a real pleasure to talk to. 

• 8 months later...