So I am clearing up Grado inventory... then THIS happens...

screaming oranges

From what I've read, they're actually vented.  I think if you look closely in some of the photos, you can see the openings between the cup and the outside covering.

Still, I'm an easy target for something like this.  I want one and signed up for the "get stock email" the very next day (missed the first day).  I never heard of Bushmills, either, but maybe they'll do a Torpedo or Hop Stoopid version some day. ;D

You should really be thinking of this as having one less Grado to offload.

In the end, that's what my reasoning led me to as a conclusion. I didn't end up buying the Bushmill because it'd just be a novelty item I wouldn't use. Heck, I'm having a hard time deciding what to do with the several HP1's I have now. I don't want to sell them but I really need only one, or two... not friggin' five...

... I am a hoarder.  :-

what are the current prices? I might be tempted to sell...

I appreciate the thought, but I cannot afford even an extreme lowball offer right now.  I hope I did not get your hopes up.

For what it's worth, I have seen really good condition pairs go for about $2,000 - 2,500 last time I was interested in crying.  About the same for a PS-1.  Both my dream phones.  But it has been a while, so the numbers might be off.

Edited by roadtonowhere08

• 3 weeks later...