Happy birthday, roadtonowhere08

acidbasement

Thanks, guys.  It was a relatively low key birthday today.  Cake and a few presents from wife and kids and the like, but fine with me.  I never was much of a big party person.

And in other news, what better way to enter my thirties with the wife being pregnant with identical twin girls.  They will most likely be born in March.  That'll make it one boy and four girls.  Anyone have a recommendation for a four barrel shotgun and earplugs for when they reach teenagehood and "synch" up?  FML ;)

Edited by roadtonowhere08

And in other news, what better way to enter my thirties with the wife being pregnant with identical twin girls.  They will most likely be born in March.  That'll make it one boy and four girls.  Anyone have a recommendation for a four barrel shotgun and earplugs for when they reach teenagehood and "synch" up?  FML ;)

Workaholism?  That's what my dad did, more or less (he left me alone with 2 sisters and a mom).  I was alright, though, it's not so bad.  It'll be great for you.

Happy Birthday! :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess: :prettyprincess:

I don't know about any 4-barrel shotgun, but a large prescription will help you through their teenage years.

That's the running joke with my students.  They always say, "How do you put up with both us and your children?"  "Drugs.  Lots of drugs," I reply.  Some do not know whether I am BSing them again or telling the truth.  Considering I am about as straightedge as it gets in the drugs/alcohol department, I find it to be quite amusing.

Holy smokes, four on two is tough to defend! Congratulations and good luck to you and the Mrs.

Workaholism?  That's what my dad did, more or less (he left me alone with 2 sisters and a mom).  I was alright, though, it's not so bad.  It'll be great for you.

Another running joke.  I tell my coworkers that my weekend starts on Monday morning.  It'll work out, but the first 6 month or so will be pure misery, what with the lack of sleep and all.