Happy Birthday, Dr. John (jvlgato)

dsavitsk

Thanks, everyone! 

Thanks for starting the thread, Doug!

Al, awesome card. Lovin' the pimp and Mac Daddy posts (Bryan, too ...) Even tho y'all be crazy. Just cuz some girl wanted to play pinball ...  ::)

Mike, no need to crash into my glass door just for my birthday! I think your forehead imprint is still there! Just glad no blood or lawyers involved! :)

Unfortunately, Monday is my long work day, so have been at the office all day and very busy. This weekend, though, Anne and the kids were very nice and considered it my birthday weekend. I got to choose dinner out on Saturday and chose Honky Tonk grill, one of my favorite BBQ/rib places. 

http://honkytonkbbqchicago.com/

Anne baked her homemade carrot cake, with lots of cream cheese frosting. She also got me a flask with a headphone decal on it to carry around the booze I learn about on HC, a Dad shaped desktop picture frame with lots of awesome family pics in it, and an educational book on craft beers (can't remember the title right now, and I'm at the office still... ) It was a nice weekend. Today ... not so nice, but maybe when I finally get home, it'll be nice!

Opening this thread has been the best part of today ... you guys are great!

I concur!  My mom was always a stickler for celebrating my birthday and my name's day on those particular days, and I would always try to convince her that there's nothing wrong with celebrating it the weekend before or the weekend after.  Last year, I ended up celebrating my birthday all month.

PS  Happy belated birthday, again.

PPS  "Dr. John" >> "Mr. Peter"

I concur!  My mom was always a stickler for celebrating my birthday and my name's day on those particular days, and I would always try to convince her that there's nothing wrong with celebrating it the weekend before or the weekend after.  Last year, I ended up celebrating my birthday all month.

PS  Happy belated birthday, again.

PPS  "Dr. John" >> "Mr. Peter"

Great idea, we could implement first the Birthweek, and if it works without serious damages, then the Birthmonth. Happy Birthweek, John!!!!! :dan: