Cincinnati Meet: 22 Feb 2014

Emooze

It looks like we'll have enough folks for a quorum. Some details:

I have a room/meeting space for anyone who wants to bring/listen to gear. It's at the Tangeman University Center at the University of Cincinnati and I will have the room for the majority of the day. Parking is unfortunately $10 for the day.

The closest hotel for those interested is the Kingsgate Marriott. It is about 1 Mile from the center. I couldn't get a space at the hotel, they were having some big conference that weekend.

It is also, as Todd pointed out, Head-Case's 8th birthday that day. With that in mind, I wasn't planning on advertising this anywhere else.

I'll be staying at the Kingsgate hotel as well, likely getting in late Friday and leaving Sunday sometime.  I'm planning on bringing the Stax rig so we can have a nice little BHSE v KGSSHV shootout.  Any interest in the Schiit Bifrost + Schiit Lyr stack as I could bring that as well.

A few updates: we'll have the meeting space from 8am-6pm but feel free to arrive whenever. There is loading dock access just in case you are bringing a dual-mono T2 and the room number should be 400A but that could change.

I'll be bringing:

KGSSHV: Topless Edition, Twisted Pear Opus, M3, Lambda Nova Classic, HD580, AKG K340 and some form of liquid tweaks

Also up for consideration is my old solid state exstata. If anyone is interested, I can bring that too.

So it looks like it is officially a go for me. I will drive down on Saturday morning and leave sometime on Sunday. Room is booked for Saturday night at the Marriott. I can bring the 007 Mk I and Omega for the KGSSHV v BHSE shootout as well as an adult beverage to be determined later, if there is interest.

Edited by morphsci

I was originally going to come down on Saturday, but now I'm thinking Friday might be a better arrival date. Who else will be there?

Jacob, I'd say Saturday night would be best for your dinner extravaganza, so that the most people can enjoy your wares. I know I look forward to it, as well as seeing old friends and some I've known here but not met in person.