Cincinnati Meet: 22 Feb 2014

Emooze

I can be there whenever but I figured anything would go down after the meet...I'm also low on funds but determined as always!:)...& I need to stop by some combo of Sergio's, Party Source, Dilly Cafe, Hop & Vine, Jungle Jim's, Reingheist & Belmont Party Supply...& I haven't been to Fries in a spell...

I'm open to suggestion, but maybe any of us that are interested can meet at Dilly afterwards for food & beer?...Love for you to meet Peanut...& there's a new brewpub very near called Fifty West that I haven't checked out yet...

Is it this Dilly that you refer to? If so I would definitely be interested.

Hey guys, I can't make it.  Some of you may recall earlier this week I hit a pothole that caused a flat tire.  Everything seemed fine with the new tire, but I heard some horrible sounding grinding noises from that part of the car when I went out to lunch today.  Have to get that checked out tomorrow, I hope it makes home ok from work since I have all my gear packed in the trunk.