Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2014

Aura

Go Rangers tonight.  Would love to face them in final, if only the B's can rally.  Habs skating and passing acumen have them stymied.  Canadien's are my worst case matchup.  Bs need to strap on their skates and go old school passing and shooting to advance.

Bruins - Hawks repeat for the cup would be awesome.  (apologies to Dinny)

I could whine (and have been incessantly) about this team, but I think the fact of the matter is that the Pens are just better.  When the Rangers are on, they can be a handful, but all lines have to be firing and right now they're all off.  And you just can't do that against a team against the Pens.  Now then Penguins are also flawed, but sweet jesus, they have some skill.  I mean fuck. Malkin and Crosby on the same line?  I'm hoping next year there will be a rule change making that illegal.

Bruins up 3-0, with the last two against price only 32 seconds apart.  Reminds me of hockey chants at Cornell hockey games:

YOU'RE NOT A GOALIE, YOU'RE A SIEVE!  YOU'RE NOT A SIEVE, YOU'RE A FUNNEL!  YOU'RE NOT A FUNNEL, YOU'RE A VACUUM!  YOU'RE NOT A VACUUM, YOU'RE A BLACK HOLE!  YOU'RE NOT A BLACK HOLE, YOU JUST SUCK!