onelove^

• 5 years later...

Gee, not one person could take the time to answer the dudes question and yet take the time to tell him to f*** off in German.

I've been a comic for 40 years, got nominated for the Logie and my show once outrated Ricky Gervais but I still listen and respond politely when people want to tell me jokes I have heard 100,00 times. Doesn't cost anything to be courteous.

Whose the first genius going to be to tell me to f*** off also in some exotic tongue? 🙂

Rob

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob from Sydney said:

Gee, not one person could take the time to answer the dudes question and yet take the time to tell him to f*** off in German.

I've been a comic for 40 years, got nominated for the Logie and my show once outrated Ricky Gervais but I still listen and respond politely when people want to tell me jokes I have heard 100,00 times. Doesn't cost anything to be courteous.

Whose the first genius going to be to tell me to f*** off also in some exotic tongue? 🙂

Rob

Oh, hey, do you know Sammy J and Randy Feltface?  I’ve watched hours of their material.

No, seriously, we get the likes of you all the time.  Demanding to be treated special without establishing deserving it.  I believe the word is, “entitled”.

Ta, cheers, g’day.