Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.

Hopstretch

12 minutes ago, HemiSam said:

She's a major biscuit!  Stunning woman.

'biscuit'?  I have not heard this term of flattery before, but I'll agree with stunning.  But the reason I like this video is her range of facial expressions.  They go from concentrating, to goofy, to silly, to sardonic, to "I have no idea what I'm doing".  That takes a great deal of confidence.

10 minutes ago, Dusty Chalk said:

'biscuit'?  I have not heard this term of flattery before, but I'll agree with stunning.  But the reason I like this video is her range of facial expressions.  They go from concentrating, to goofy, to silly, to sardonic, to "I have no idea what I'm doing".  That takes a great deal of confidence.

A female friend of mine used to use the team and then do a meow thing but that's another story...

HS

• Like 1

One of my best friends moved from England back in ~1977 or 78.  One of HIS friends (Paul) visited some time in the mid-80's and we showed him a bit of our hometown.  Paul looks across the street at a lovely woman, and chimes in with "Oi, there's a noice bi' a crumpet....!"

Biscuits, crumpets....it's all delicious!

And yes, I'll third the "stunning" vote.  

• Like 2

On 7/8/2018 at 6:03 AM, Dusty Chalk said:

I only just finished watching Westworld season 2...

Radiohead met at Abingdon School (what in the UK is called a Public School, and in the US a Private School). Which is three miles from where I type.

15 hours ago, skullguise said:

One of my best friends moved from England back in ~1977 or 78.  One of HIS friends (Paul) visited some time in the mid-80's and we showed him a bit of our hometown.  Paul looks across the street at a lovely woman, and chimes in with "Oi, there's a noice bi' a crumpet....!"

Originally Cockney rhyming slang for strumpet (ie prostitute). But fortunately losing the original definition and incorporated into "nice bit of crumpet" it means a sexually desirable woman. Which I think we can all agree with.

I'll shut up now...

Edited by Craig Sawyers
  • Like 3