Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.

Hopstretch

On 10/14/2018 at 11:07 AM, Hopstretch said:

Just a pity that creepy little frat boy has to be in it too. ;)

I can still fap to her, even with him there.  But if he's too distracting, might I recommend a certain scene from And God Created Woman.  The whole movie is enjoyable, as it's a remake of a Bridget Bardot movie, but IIRC (and it's been at least a decade or two), there's only one really hot scene worthy of <sorry, forgot the name of the book in which nude scenes are catalogued>.

• Like 1

Egad, did you post that ironically?  I got about 18 seconds in before I said, 'goodbye'.  I usually enjoy what you post, but this was just too commercial for me.

Did I post this already?  I thought I did.  I love the laid back sensual groove, and the video fits it perfectly, and the women certainly aren't difficult to watch:

• Like 4

I’m not too proud to like poppy stuff, but I have to like it.  Not that I understand the machinations of what it takes for me to like something, but I usually try to find someone with sympatico tastes, and then just follow them.

I mean, I’m a huge Kylie Minogue fan, and I don’t even think of that as a guilty pleasure.

LP’s video persona in this video appears to have been based on a muppet.

• Like 1