Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.

Hopstretch

Ha --- Corrected Audio

"When I proudly showed my partner Kamilah "Two Suns in the Sunset" on YouTube on Sunday morning, I freaked out because the acoustic guitar entry was a good 5db down in level. 

This may seem like a small thing to you, but it’s not to me. Call me obsessive-compulsive, but I can’t watch it like that. So for anyone who’s interested, this is a re-post with that small glitch corrected."

• Like 5

I thought I would try out Doves and Phoebe Bridgers because I was unfamiliar. Another recommended artist with a name that caught my attention was Japanese Breakfast. When I clicked on them, the most streamed song was called Road Head, so I had to give it a listen. Pretty good, along with the other songs I've played so far 

spacer.png

Yes, and I always wondered why they didn't name the whole act the Silvertones. I've waited for years to see the show come out again, but at least it's available on YouTube in low res for now.

I've never owned a Chris Isaak (or Hum) album... looking forward to catching up, though.

Edited by HiWire
  • Like 1