Hopstretch

Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.

Don’t know what you mean, but I like it.  Please keep finding and sharing that organic, analog, pest- and pesticide-free sound.

Italo disco(!)

Clio – Faces

Clio – Eyes

Oingo Boingo – Dead Man's Party

Edited by HiWire
  • Like 1

Am a sucker for this kind of Dylan/Springsteen riffing and storytelling, however derivative.

Edited by Hopstretch
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 6:09 PM, Voltron said:

I came across this band drinking in Tahoe City, not streaming, but you can check them out by streaming if you wish. Pronounced krung-bin, obviously. 

I'm way behind on this very cool thread.  This one hit the sweet spot for me on a lazy Saturday catching up on some reading and with friends.  Very cool!

HS

I still think this is one of the best one hit wonders.

Edited by Hopstretch
  • Like 3

...in your country.  It's "(Keep Feeling) Fascination" by Human League.  The lead synthesizer has this funny little out-of-tune warble to it, but it works (for me).  The mix is what's interesting -- everything these days is put through reverbs and cab emulators and room simulators and produced all to hell.  This sounds like it was run straight into the desk (as a lot of synthpop those days were).  It gives it this raw edge that I hardly ever hear any more.  How about this one: