New Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN!

Theogenes

Hey guys, just wanted to let y'all know that there's going to be another meet in Nashville, this time on September 20th. I'll post the link to the HF thread (I know, grumble grumble) below. Last one was pretty great, really good people even with the low attendance (first guy who tried to set it up was abducted by aliens or some such and caused a bunch of people not to be able to attend). Lot of Grados last time for whatever reason, along with the Audez'e, Mr Speakers, Beyerdynamic, etc that you'd expect. 

Music City Meet - Fall Edition

Anyway, hope to see some of you guys there! Shoot me a PM if you think you might make it (here or on HF) so I can try to keep tabs on how many people are going to be there. 

(As a bonus, there will be a few of us getting together for beers the night before or after [or both, depending on the severity of our collective alcoholism]). 

Thanks fellas!!

• 9 months later...

Yo. You gotta remind me of this stuff, Theo ;) Just now seeing this.

There is a meet in Nashville area (Spring Hill) tomorrow, April 18th. The info is http://www.head-fi.org/t/753367/music-city-meet-vol-3-nashville-tn-spring-2015-april-18-2015/

If there's anyone who wants to go, LMK. I'm probably coming in from Chattanooga. I think there's someone local-ish to Nashville from here, no?

**BRENT**