stax mafia circuit boards see updated links on page 5

kevin gilmore

1 hour ago, spritzer said:

Kevin's house is filled with crap already so yeah...this might end badly.  He even complained when I was digging through his box of unpopulated PCB's that I was messing up "his filing system"...  ;)  Seriously though, I spent a week there and I doubt I saw all of it.  I think I have more headphones though... 

I dug his RN60 "display" :rofl:

On 4/26/2017 at 4:14 PM, kevin gilmore said:

a room full of amplifiers??

ask birgir.  how about 3600 square feet of amplifiers.

Photo please!!

Sorry for the duplicates!

Edited by JimL

On 4/26/2017 at 8:39 PM, spritzer said:

Kevin's house is filled with crap already so yeah...this might end badly.  He even complained when I was digging through his box of unpopulated PCB's that I was messing up "his filing system"...  ;)  Seriously though, I spent a week there and I doubt I saw all of it.  I think I have more headphones though... 

one amp i recognized from the old headwize pics because it was still in the exact same place

• Like 1

7 hours ago, justin said:

one amp i recognized from the old headwize pics because it was still in the exact same place

that would be the krell. one of the few pieces i don't move to vacuum under or around.  requires 3 people because the platform is stuck to the underlying plywood

same thing with the wilsons

Edited by kevin gilmore

8 hours ago, justin said:

I wouldn't bother moving half of this stuff.  Seriously the Wilsons are pretty much the definition of just set and forget.  Me thinks Kevin needs some Sound Lab U series speakers with the frame filled with something super dense.  ;) 

3 hours ago, spritzer said:

I wouldn't bother moving half of this stuff.  Seriously the Wilsons are pretty much the definition of just set and forget.  Me thinks Kevin needs some Sound Lab U series speakers with the frame filled with something super dense;) 

Like Plutonium or the whole U.S. senate, perhaps....?

• 2 weeks later...