Bose sues Beats for patent infringement

CarlSeibert

A pox on both their houses. Let's just hope Monster finds a way to intervene.

I can't think of two corporate entities that I'd rather see locked up in a battle of who can sue for more.

Exactly, but Stretch makes a valid observation which would make for a Trifecta of poseurs calling other poseurs, poseurs.  Kind of makes your head spin.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is just perfect:

Bose also has a new sponsorship deal with the National Football League that has seen the league prohibit players from wearing Beats headphones while in the presence of television cameras at practice and on game days. San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick defied the ban by wearing bright pink Beats headphones at a postgame press conference last Sunday, a move that saw the league hit Kaepernick with a $10,000 fine.

This is just perfect:

Bose also has a new sponsorship deal with the National Football League that has seen the league prohibit players from wearing Beats headphones while in the presence of television cameras at practice and on game days. San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick defied the ban by wearing bright pink Beats headphones at a postgame press conference last Sunday, a move that saw the league hit Kaepernick with a $10,000 fine.

I read that he wore the pink Beats to support breast cancer, and now instead of being able to give $10K to breast cancer charities it goes to the NFL. Nice.

(Can't spell)

Edited by HeadphoneAddict