Mattresses

shellylh

I put off buying my new mattress until after the holidays.  I guess it is good since I don't need a king size bed anymore (I did already buy a king sized frame already though).  Now I am wondering if it is worth getting a full size instead of queen when I get around to it.  I do have a lot of queen size sheets though.  Damn, I wish I had a new bed. 

I only have a queen, as that is what my bedroom in Hoboken could support without completely blocking the hallway leading to the living room.  If I was to buy again, I'd go king or california king, but not worth changing now.

Ooh, San Francisco king looks nice!

Edited by cetoole

We have a California king which provides plenty of room even though I am forced to spend many a night on the couch due to my "inappropriate acerbic humor". 

There are many  more sheet and duvet options for king and California king, never heard of the San Francisco King.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Went and tried a Casper today in their ridiculous LA showroom. It was pretty nice, but Jackie was not impressed.

We went to a Sit and Sleep, and I walked in there pretty hostile, based on what I know about mattress salespeeps. Tried an Aireloom and was intrigued, then got on a Tempur-pedic Contour Rhapsody Breeze...

Probably pulling the trigger on the Tempur-pedic tomorrow. Jackie thinks it's a little "goopy," but I love the support.

And the cooling layer is cooling.

• Like 3