WiMP comes to the UK/US as Tidal

Grahame

Search for "Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross" on Tidal. They come up as an artist together, but I was having an issue pulling up THAT one (it pulled them up individually, and I also favorited some NIN for work tomorrow). I'm not in love with the search on Tidal, but I usually find what I want (and only once or twice have I found it only to have it not streamable.)

As far as Neko Case goes, here's the deluxe edition.

https://listen.tidalhifi.com/album/21988886

Hope that halfway helps.

**BRENT**

Oops, accidentally left tidal playing all day and used up 32GB of data since 4/11 according to comcast. 

Yeezh.  If I did that on my phone, I'd be 30GB over my limit, at $15/GB, and 29 days left of the month to tread water on.  I actually have Spotify set to only play over wi-fi or download.  Need to see if Tidal does the same.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using Tidal for a few days, I got a 30 days trial, an offer they started to promote their business opening in Spain. When it sounds it sounds very good, but it skips a lot, and sometimes it won't play. So the app tells you to stop using HiFi and switch to high quality instead, since they're having problems, which sounds more or less like Spotify. Are you having this skipping problem in the US too? I wonder if they're getting more users than they expected.

I know, but that's not the way I intend to use Tidal, I want it to work in my Mac to feed the office system. The Mac is connected to a W4S or Mytek DSD and this one feeds the YBA and the speakers, so not really interested on lossless playback on the phone, I use the iTouch for music on the go.

I apologize -- it seems like quite a few people are having the same experiences that you are. There's a pretty detailed thread here (haven't read it all yet, hoping there might be some insight within):

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f22-networking-networked-audio-and-streaming/official-tidal-hifi-streaming-issues-thread-22260/