Apple Watch

I'd wager it is entirely the "fault", if you want to call it that, of the fitness app. 

Yup.  Was at 100% at 5:30 this morning.  Ran the fitness app for about 40 minutes.  It was at 75% by 7:00.  I recharged it before work, actually used it as a phone quite a bit, and definitely texted at least 20 short texts.  It's at 46% right now.  

Well I read the NSA scanning your S1 system drains the battery a bit.

Good thing all they'll get from me this morning is that Sufferfest:  The Hunted caused me to have a near heart attack. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got a second band today. As much as I like the white sport band, I needed something a bit more understated. Went with the black classic buckle. I love the black on silver look.

iDaTxTBh.jpg

That's my favorite looking and most comfortable strap, but until I'm out of this wrist brace for carpal tunnel syndrome I have to use the milanese loop to wear the watch above my wrist brace.

That's my favorite looking and most comfortable strap, but until I'm out of this wrist brace for carpal tunnel syndrome I have to use the milanese loop to wear the watch above my wrist brace.

The Milanese would have been my second choice. I really liked it too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Looking for an iPhone+Apple Watch charging station suggestions. My wife just got a gen-6 Apple Watch, and is in charger hell on the nightstand. Presumably with wireless charging for her iPhone X (she's been using a wireless phone charger for some time), but not necessarily wedded to that if there's a better, non-wireless solution.

Figured I'd necro-bump this thread to ask you Apple nuts, instead of starting a new one. TIA.

I use the Nomad base station: https://nomadgoods.com/products/base-station-apple-watch

I’ve had it for almost a year, I travel with it, and I’m very happy. 

If I was buying a new one today, I would probably get the Mophie:  https://store.apple.com/xc/product/HP7L2VC/A .  I like the indentations where things go. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...