The Bridge

Pars

I'd started watching this last year (1st season), but only did about 4-5 episodes.

[rant]

I was going to rewatch it and finish the 1st season before starting the second, but those pricks at Comcast are charging $3 an episode for previous seasons now. I'm so glad the powers that be allowed Comcast to buy NBC/Universal. Service providers like them should never be allowed to own content creators, and apparently their "concessions" to not charge for such expired early this year, but I digress.

[/rant]

At any rate, I've been watching the 2nd season. Intense show, and so far I'm impressed. I think I read one reviewer stating that it was the new Breaking Bad. Not too far off!

Edited by Pars

Hmmm. I only watched the pilot. Somehow, I couldn't get past the idea that somebody gave a gun to the lead character. I just felt like she was going to endlessly annoy me. Does that feeling go away in subsequent episodes?

And it's expensive, too. I want to say four bucks an episode on Amazon for HD.

I want Holder and Linden back!

Shit. Just saw FX didn't renew this for a 3rd season :nate:

Critics mostly liked it (some quite alot), but ratings just weren't there. Musta been a reason I didn't keep watching the 1st season, though most thought the 2nd season was an improvement.