slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy...? Why are you posting a badly shot (who's the cameraman, R2D2?) latex fetishist ( :kitty: ) screen test (not even a fashion show, but just a screen test?) in which the model can't even remain upright for the entire shot (can be seen slouching in many shots)? I kept expecting a punchline, I think you posted this on the wrong forum.

Yes, I watched the whole thing -- I've seen better worse.

Now this is some DIY.

From the article:

What it does? Basically:

* Navigate around, collect some data, avoid obstacles, until it

* Finds something "worth playing on" (a single isolated object or a wide flat surface that it can find an angle onto)

* Snakes into place

* Plays some beats on what it have found, and samples this, checking it has a "good sound"

* Based on data collected in the area, and sample just made, then compose a little rhythm, and plays this along with the sample

Now this is some DIY.

From the article:

What it does? Basically:

* Navigate around, collect some data, avoid obstacles, until it

* Finds something "worth playing on" (a single isolated object or a wide flat surface that it can find an angle onto)

* Snakes into place

* Plays some beats on what it have found, and samples this, checking it has a "good sound"

* Based on data collected in the area, and sample just made, then compose a little rhythm, and plays this along with the sample

Best. Robot. Evar.