slow forum

postjack

Yeah anything that has to do with the lame FHM/Maxim mag's i take with a grain of salt..and this is surely one of them. Megan Fox is for a fact to be Sexy (even with a capital "S") but calling her the SEXIEST woman in the world?

Ummm no..noway.

Her Eyes are blue: yes. but just because she has dark hair and Blue eyes don't make her the Sexiest...

Her eyebrows are way over manufactured, looks like more R&D went into them then BMW invested into the new 5 series. they are nice but not the Sexiest...

All her pics on Google search look unnaturally unnatural, every shot looks like a practiced pose..looks fake.

she is fit and her body parts are in line with the rest of the parts sure, but thats just normal..not the Sexiest.

to be the Sexiest means when she walks in a room time stands still, like exotic in where you see very few people look something remotely close to her...Megan Fox is nowhere near that. still she is for sure Sexy.

anyway..

back to the slow forum randomness...

Wow. That was, like, lucid, and I even agreed with most if not all of it. Just wow.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Transformers, which one was she, the mom?

(wanders off, looks it up)

Wait, she was the girl?!?!? She's not the hottest...well, that scene with her working on the car was pretty hot, but...meh...FHM must be run by a bunch of 18-year-olds or dirty old men.

Oh cmon. :P