slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or am I not seeing any kickback? In other words, I don't believe that is real

My thoughts are the same. Having shot the 1911 more than a few times I can say that if the RC helo was in fact shooting, the blowback would have knocked the helo ourt of the sky.

Well I do see the slide moving but.....

...if the RC helo was in fact shooting, the blowback would have knocked the helo ourt of the sky.
Yeah, that's what I was waiting for, when they didn't shoot the thing right away. I was sure that with the first shot, the copter would just disappear -- as in, exit, stage right, at great velocity. Or something.

It also doesn't sound right -- sounds like caps. It might be shooting something, but that ain't no .45.

Also -- accident waiting to happen. Would you be standing anywhere in the vicinity of a remote-controlled trigger without bulletproof glass? Can you imagine if the first shot ended up aiming the gun at you, and then the trigger somehow accidentally got pulled a second time?

that was my thought too. Perhaps he's shooting non-lethal riot rounds or something. If you also notice he starts to move the helicopter forward right before he shoots, which caused the forward velocity to shift to backwards for a millisecond. I'm not saying it's real by any means but I suppose it's plausible. I don't know enough about rc choppers and handgun recoil so say anything for sure.