slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the tenants I interview aren't good enough (Broadway and Commercial)

Reply to: [email protected] [?]

Date: 2008-12-19, 6:05PM PST

I am a born again Christian. Why is this a problem for people????! I have a house that's MINE and I PAID FOR IT. I also have a basement apartment for rent. It's a great space for I'm charing very little for it, $480 monthly, for the right tenant. I know it's ILLEGAL to require a Christian in the apartment, against the human rights. That's why I NEVER put this in my ad. Why then does it keep getting taken down?

HERE IS THE AD I POSTED, AND THE AD THAT KEEPS GETTING REMOVED:

Available Immediately

i don't know, i've dated a couple daughters of highly religious families, and well, let's just say that they knew their way around some kinky shit.

Right. Which is why it sucks because ol' pastor daddy won't be happy and hence takes it out on you.

I phrased it wrong I guess. :palm:

How the hell do you know about Anton Levay? I thought he was only known around the San Francisco covens and that was back in the seventies. :confused:

Dude i read his Bible a few times while i was a sophomore in Catholic high school (i did not read it in the school like it was for a class or anything) back in 96ish. I remember it sat in my room for years cause i was to afraid to throw it out, like something bad would happen or some shit..well i was also afraid of shitting in my pants back then so...yeah