slow forum

postjack

The only shock site which actually got a visceral reaction out of me was 1 guy 1 jar, LINK OBVIOUSLY NSFW.

There was one other one which I thought, like the above, to be a step beyond the usual grade of horrible, but I can't remember the name. -found it- OBVIOUSLY NSFW

Edited by Duggeh

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only shock site which actually got a visceral reaction out of me was 1 guy 1 jar, LINK OBVIOUSLY NSFW.

There was one other one which I thought, like the above, to be a step beyond the usual grade of horrible, but I can't remember the name. -found it- OBVIOUSLY NSFW

Yeah I've seen those and they're definitely on the bad side of things. I was recently introduced to this one (not the same link, I forgot what the other one was and just googled it): Another Japanese vomit video

And there's also Mr. Hands (might want to google what it is first...). RunkeBalle.com | Mr Hands Video

Obviously both are also extremely NSFW.

Yeah I've seen those and they're definitely on the bad side of things. I was recently introduced to this one (not the same link, I forgot what the other one was and just googled it): Another Japanese vomit video

And there's also Mr. Hands (might want to google what it is first...). RunkeBalle.com | Mr Hands Video

Obviously both are also extremely NSFW.

First one is "eat your soup". The second one is just plain daft.

Theres a selection of suitable links at http://www.meatspinnetwork.com/

Seriously - what the hell is wrong with these people!

Friend of mine nearly threw up but I thought it was kind of funny.

Extreme stuff for me was some stuff I saw on Rotten.com, Ogrish, Consumption Junction and other interesting sites featuring videos and pictures. I've seen it all - live executions, torture, accidents, murder, animal torture, decapitations, etc. You name it and I have probably seen it.

Probably the worst I have ever seen was

real abortion videos that showed full term babies being slaughtered - skulls being crushed, the brain getting pulled out from the neck, limbs getting hacked, body parts lying around, etc while a tune called "The Butcher of Mankind" played in the background. The whole video must of been about 10 minutes long. NOTHING has ever topped that video. Worst of all, I saw it in the 8th grade, during my religion class. The reason: Trying to teach us that pre-marital sex is bad.

Yeah - I'm really desensitized to the point of no return. And yes - I had lots of pre-marital sex. :D

I think I could have been an awesome government hitman. Thankfully, I love music a hell of a lot more than death.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

^^^ any chance of putting "Probably the worst I have ever seen" paragraph as a spoiler tag for those of us who were browsing head-case over lunch.

e.g.

Graphic description of stuff that puts you off your lunch.

I mean it

Thanks.

LOL! Sorry - didn't mean to make you lose your appetite. Funny thing - we saw that video right before lunchtime too. I think I was the only who actually ate something that day.

^^^ any chance of putting "Probably the worst I have ever seen" paragraph as a spoiler tag for those of us who were browsing head-case over lunch.

e.g.

Graphic description of stuff that puts you off your lunch.

I mean it

Thanks.

Agreed, and done. I've already requested that people put any "snuff" images or videos in links only, I imagine descriptions should go in spoiler tags would be a logical extrapolation.

Not censoring, just making it easier for people who want to avoid that sort of thing to avoid it.