slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) If she read the news on my local station, I'd still be nitpicking her pronounciation and cadence.

i'm with duggeh, that woman's english is appalling. she doesn't deserve to do what it looks like she's trying to do in dusty's photo to me.

The two of you are still young, in good shape and reasonably handsome individuals. I predict that you'll become far less picky in say 20 years, when the pot belly, wild hairs in the ears and eyebrows, double chins and gravitationally controlled southbound ass cheeks kick in.

Why do you think I put so much emphasis on my exceedingly large penis? It's my only redeeming feature these days. :D

I think I could find a spot for her in my social calendar. :P

ohm.png

:rofl:

The two of you are still young, in good shape and reasonably handsome individuals. I predict that you'll become far less picky in say 20 years, when the pot belly, wild hairs in the ears and eyebrows, double chins and gravitationally controlled southbound ass cheeks kick in.

Why do you think I put so much emphasis on my exceedingly large penis? It's my only redeeming feature these days. :D

The elderly one doth speaketh wisely.

oh, looking at my family, i should look pretty much exactly the same at 45 as i do now, only maybe i won't be getting ID'd all the time.

as for the penis thing... you guys mind fwd'ing me all those emails i hear about?

Only a coffee drinking American would ever insult the real brew in such a manner. Tea is to be stirred with a teaspoon, clockwise. And the milk goes in afterwards unless you live in the 18th century.

And the lemon after the milk. Actually did that once, as the tea came with both. :palm:

Have you seen what those people look like? They need the higher alcohol content simply to be able to reproduce.
I have. I wasn't criticizing, I was just laughing at the fact.

Have you seen the trailer for The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia? There's a scene where one of the guys says, "you want to know what the mating call is for girls in West Virginia?" He then shakes a bottle of pills. (I forget what kind -- wasn't exactly taking notes, you know.)

For lefties like me. And be warned... one day lefties will rise up and take over the world. If you are nice to lefties now, your death with be painless.

Oh you, there's no harm in telling them that we've already seized power from behind the scenes, and that they only continue to live at our mercy. What could they possibly do about it now?