slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

You know today was such a nice day out. Probably had the most fun today all year, got to play some whiffle ball, throw a football, play some ultimate frisbee. I think I need to move to a place that has warm weather (and long days) year round.

At three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on May 6, the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. This will never happen again.

Um...technically, it happened at least twice before, being that that "07" is short for "2007", and will probably happen again (admittedly, in about a thousand years).

Um...technically, it happened at least twice before, being that that "07" is short for "2007", and will probably happen again (admittedly, in about a thousand years).

Technically the human mind cannot grasp time lengths as vast as one thousand years.

Ergo, my claim remains unproven. Solid as a rock.

Battery-powered, presumably. (The laser, not the wenches.)

actually the laser will be powered by pure rock and roll, which presents a challenge. I have to teach the medieval minstrels to kick out a funky groove thang, much like Martin Lawrence did in his classic fish-out-of-water comedy, Black Knight.