slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the spam thread? :dance:

I just realized all my albums are pure shit. I need better recordings. Hahaha.

this is probably the most important thread on HC, at least in regards to the advancement of this hobby of ours. this is where the real hardcore headphone talk happens. hardcore like hardcore fukn in pr0n vidz. fukn internet rulez mann.

but yeah, the search for better recordings is such a money hole, lol. its what made me get into vinyl recently. i might as well just withdraw all my savings and stuff it in the fireplace, analog bullshit... did I really think I could stop with the technics and bellari? ;)

bump, and a reminder to sign up for the 2007 headcase international meet...

One thing we at head-case are all pretty excited about this year is the HP-1000 room. Thats right, since the HP-1000 is such a popular phone amongst headcasers, we've establish a room to honor this revered phone.

I'm in dakota somewhere setting up the room right now, here is a shot I took with my digital camera to whet your appetites while you all make your way here via airplane or car!

hp2shuff002el9.jpg

The HP-2s will be hooked up to the finest sources we could buy on eBay at the last minute for $34 shipped.

One thing we at head-case are all pretty excited about this year is the HP-1000 room. Thats right, since the HP-1000 is such a popular phone amongst headcasers, we've establish a room to honor this revered phone.

I'm in dakota somewhere setting up the room right now, here is a shot I took with my digital camera to whet your appetites while you all make your way here via airplane or car!

hp2shuff002el9.jpg

The HP-2s will be hooked up to the finest sources we could buy on eBay at the last minute for $34 shipped.

You liar the HP-2 isn't popular here. There's like three people that use them

cussing2ll5.gif