slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2m40 un blog impactant

The blog 2M40 is about one underpass in Paris that has a clearance of only two meters and forty centimeters. Many truck drivers either do not read, do not understand, or do not believe the clearance warning. Several times a month, the underpass wins the battle against these drivers and 2m40 posts the pictures. The blog is in French, but the pictures tell the story. The tagline is “Un blog impactant,” which means “An impacting blog.”

450truckstuck.jpg

awupzr.jpg

The world's shortest man has died in Italy, where he was to take part in a TV show, the program's production company said Tuesday.

He Pingping, of China, who was 2 feet, 5.37 inches (74.6 centimeters) tall, had become a recognized figure across the world, often taking part in shows, photo shoots and other events, Guinness World Records said.

Don't you even THINK about making a "The message you have entered is too short" joke.

alpaca_1598147c.jpg

Surfer trains alpaca to ride the waves in Peru - Telegraph

"I've surfed with a dog, a parrot, a hamster and a cat, but when I was at a competition in Australia I saw people surfing with kangaroos and koalas," said Mr Pianezzi, who trains the alpaca in the Peruvian beach town of San Bartolo.

"So I thought that, as a Peruvian, it would be interesting to surf with a unique animal that represents Peru."

"Overnight, Parachute some bears into areas [bin Laden] might be," the innovator wrote. "Attempt to train bears to take off parachutes after landing, or use parachutes that self-destruct after landing."

The bears-in-the-air idea, and scores of others, came from people who clicked on the "contact us" button on the Defense Department's Web site, which allows the general public to ask questions or make suggestions.

I still have people torturing my pelvis and lungs with dispersed sound waves and my eye and stomach, hip, pelvic region with other types of sound waves. When the secret service came out they had a letter all prepared by my mother to force me on disability and not let me live with her and try to leave me penniless and homeless again. They want me to marry the Jewish pilot they've been blaming and calling black and live in my mothers home and be tortured and watch us on candid camera. I am going to a disability doctors appointment today. And leaving and going into low-income housing in the Washington DC area in dead air space so my mother will pay off my credit card like she said in her letter. That meets the requirement of the letter and I am not going to stay and be tortured because the pentagon would not fire their employees and the secret service did not get you to make a statement to tell the pentagon to stand down. I will make a statement all across the US as I drive out and the pilots usually only stay a couple weeks when I leave Hermiston so everyone else out here will be taking the heat instead of me and they have already been playing with the cops, sheriffs, judges, etc with magnetic waves and no one can tell the difference. They just use me for confessional and keep saying I am schizophrenic and torturing me to cover for them and make themselves feel better while they screw everyone. Since the Jewish pilot they have been calling black has been threatened if I leave and they have already been playing with him. If you really want him married to me to protect him and break this cycle - you'd better have him land on my doorstep.

Could Airborne Bears Catch Bin Laden?